So…we have a power outage. It really stinks, literally. Because we have a window AC and… Power out = no AC in post-storm muggy heat. Blah.
The dogs are so hot they won’t move. I’m sweating my butt off. So is my dad. I can’t tell I’m smelling
myself or him. Haha.
We have candles every where. It kind of reminds me of an awkward Halloween. :p
Aaannnddd I have only 45% battery life remaining.
Why doesn’t dad get a back up generator? I’m sure as heck going to have one when I own my own house.
I think I’ll watch The Grey on my nook…it’s a good movie. 🙂